About Me

My photo
S.B. Nixon has a Bachelor’s of Arts in English, and is an avid student of ancient cultures and regions. Traveling is one of his main hobbies and, consequently, he has spent much time outside of United States. He is fluent in the Spanish language, and conversant in several more. He has moved more times then is old, and has lived on the East coast almost as much as the West Coast. Above everything, he is most passionate about the art of writing.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Book Signing in Layton UT

Another great book signing. Sold 11. Special thanks to Tami and Will at Barnes and Noble in Layton. I've enjoyed working with all the CRMs in Barnes and Noble, but I was especially impressed with Tami (who, I actually believe is the assistant manager). Thanks for all of your hard work.

Also, I met a man who works for Fox 13 news in the advertising department. After a very interesting conversation that started with the topic of gladiators but ended up with the topics of zombies in the last days, I was thinking about throwing an advertisement spot on television. Hmmm? Things to consider.